Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Perihal Yusup,Yusuf, Yusop, Yusof heheheh :D

I searched and found our skot Mohd Yusoff Selamat in FB. There was a profile photo of the skot, but I couldn't recognize him outright so I decided to post his photo in our FB group. Skot Haniff has this to say:


Yup , that's about right buddy. Lemme c.. hmm
  • 'Yusup Cina' commissioned as a RMAF Air Defence Officer and left the service after his contract expired , 7 years I think.
  • 'Yusop Gian' (true to the monicker, he did look like a drug addict with 'slitty eyes' akakakakak jgn marah skot :D) left the RMAF after 9 to 11 years(?) to join the civilian sector as a chopper pilot I heard MHS , anyone can confirm? 
  • 'Yusuf Rokok' was commissioned and joined the RMAF Logistics branch and left the service a short while after. No sure whats he doing now and currently located 'downunder' (Johor la akakakakak)
  • 'Yusof Bom' , served the RMAF administrative branch and is currently in Kamunting managing a 'Commissioner for oaths' agency
 I've managed to find all except 'Yusup Cina'. Anyone knows his complete name?

No comments: