Friday, November 5, 2010

Nostalgia : The 'Hazards' of Night Compass March, PULADA

Skots chatting - 5th Nov 2010 , 'Feeling good', 16:12

MZH : Al-Fatihah to our late friends especially Arwah Razif. I still can figure out his face...how he was so scared of water when forced to jump into PULADA swimming pool. Any way Pak Syed whenever I see you with loreng in this picture it recall me one incident when we were in PULADA. One occasion during night compass march we were lining up to be checked by instructors. They checked throughly to the extend of checking our ass hole with torchlight and asked us to bent down. I want to ask you 'what did they see when you bent down".... I was at your side .. if not mistaken the person who checked you was my present PTD.... Ha ha tell me the truth to share with all friends.

 Basically 'shoving' up into the orifice where the sun never shines .. oooooooooooooohhhh :D

No comments: