Monday, October 18, 2010

Capt (R) Zambri Hassan, RRD

' ......Skot kita Zambri Renjer dah seminggu admitted kat HKL Ward 19 Tkt 4'. That was the fb message from our skot , Capt (R) Nawawi Said this morning. I've no inkling on how Zambri look like, but since I was to be in KL today, I decided to pay him a visit at HKL , 4th Floor, Ward 19. Looking clueless, a nurse approached me and after listening to my 'predicament' direct me to Zambri. He was lying with eyes closed. Funny thing though, he noticed me as soon as i stepped into the ward but could not finger  me who i was though i looked familiar. :D. After exchanging pleasantaries, touched abit about our families , we 'touch base' about the good old times during training. 
     Zambri was with the RRD ,left the Service after fullfilling 7 years of contract, did he's 'A level' within a year, applied and did his reading in law at UM for 4 years(?), and opened his own law firm and spent the next 20 years doing what he knows best. 
    On why he was hospitalised, it was due to 'Leptospirosis' (Kencing tikus la bro :D). But not to worry our skot  is given a 'clean bill of health' by the doctor and is now 'fit as a fiddle' and will be out soon. :D

No comments: